Thoughtfully refreshed, The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes unveils its extensive multi-million-dollar transformation. Modern and welcoming, the series of enhancements includes the hotel’s guest rooms and suites, seven restaurants, common areas, Club Lounge, pool and private poolside cabanas. Every interior detail has been impeccably updated with the highest quality fixtures, luxury textiles and furnishings, drawing upon the natural beauty of Grande Lakes’ lush grounds and 11 surrounding lakes. To celebrate its completion, The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes is offering its patrons an over-the-top Grande Package, valued at $100,000.
New Guest Rooms & Suites
Inviting sanctuaries of soft colors, plush textures, and distinctive architectural elements incorporating with nautical details combine elegant lines and modern details for a cosmopolitan ambiance that excites, pleases and comforts to equal measure.
Pool & Private Poolside Cabanas
Elegantly designed as private, fully serviced sanctuaries The Ritz-Carlton’s brand-new custom-designed stunning cabanas offer the most luxurious way to lounge poolside in Orlando. Beautifully appointed in comfortable contemporary upholstery these modern cabanas feature a private butler, wireless internet, HDTV, a refrigerator and a security safe. With only 12 exclusive luxurious cabanas available, reservations are recommended. The new Solaire pool offers a calming respite for guests to soak in the sun and enjoy the tranquility of its natural lakeside setting.
New Level of Luxury at the Club Lounge
A luxurious private hideaway with epic views of Grande Lakes and beyond, the 14th-floor Club Lounge is a newly renovated private sanctuary exclusively for guests of The Ritz-Carlton. This oasis is often referred to as a hotel within a hotel, where a dedicated team attends to individual needs in a well-appointed, relaxed lounge environment. Here, guests can enjoy complimentary culinary, cocktail and concierge services. The Ritz-Carlton Club® Level redefines the luxury hotel experience; combining intimacy, comfort and exclusivity with the personalized service and attention to detail that are the hallmarks of The Ritz-Carlton.
Over-The-Top Package Details
To celebrate the culmination of the redesign, The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes has created an all-encompassing, over-the-top package valued at $100,000, designed to showcase and highlight the full transformation, luxury amenities, dining experiences and amazing scope of on-site activities.
The Grande Package includes a three-night experience inclusive of:
- Overnight accommodations in the luxurious Royal Suite featuring four bedrooms, views of the lakes and golf course, eight private balconies, living, kitchen, media room and dining room.
- Chef’s Table Dinner with wine pairing and special meet and greet with James Beard nominee and Bravo’s “Top Chef” contestant Chef John Tesar at the award-winning Knife & Spoon restaurant.
- Signature spa experience at The Ritz-Carlton Spa, consisting of the Grande Indulgence 110-minute treatment, Grande Manicure and Pedicure treatments, as well as lunch at Vitale Spa Café, featuring healthy cuisine, power shakes and smoothies.
- Poolside Cabana Trellis to relax under the Florida sun or in the shade with butler service. Furnished with cable HDTV and wireless Internet, mini refrigerator with beverages, fresh fruit and snacks.
- Private group golf lesson from PGA golf pro Larry Rinker at the The Ritz-Carlton’s championship-level golf course.
- Private guided group Eco Tour of Old Florida’s Shingle Creek led by a Florida Master Naturalist, to learn about the history of the creek and its inhabitants while paddling an induvial canoe.
- Private group falconry experience and class with the property’s very own Master Falconer, to learn about the history and rules of hunting with birds of prey.
- Access to the 14th floor Club Lounge often referred to as a hotel within a hotel, where a dedicated concierge attends to individual needs in a well-appointed, relaxed lounge environment.
- Round trip executive luxury vehicle transportation to/from Orlando International Airport
(Corsa HQ Executive Luxury Vehicle Transportation from Corsa HQ https://theritzcarlton.corsahq.com/ )
A starting rate of $100,000 is based on a party of 12 guests for a three night stay and can be customized according to guests’ personal preferences and number of guests visiting. To reserve the celebratory Grande Package, please call 407-393-4113 or email email@example.com. More information on Grande Lakes Orlando and its transformation can be found here.
For Grande Lakes Orlando’s exciting line up of fall and winter programming including its iconic Curated Experiences taking place November 5-7, 2021, visit grandelakesorlandonews.com.
A reflection of The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes’ superb design and service, the property is the proud recipient of the following 2021 awards: Best Renovation (Southeast Region) – Stella Bronze Medal, Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards – Top 15 Resort Hotels In Florida, Top 10 Resorts in Orlando – Conde Nast Traveler’s 2021 Readers’ Choice Awards, Best Renovation In 2021 – MINA Owner’s Conference, Best Hotel Spa, Readers’ Choice Award – USA Today 10Best.
About Grande Lakes Orlando
The 500-acre Grande Lakes Orlando estate features a 582-room Ritz-Carlton and 1,000-room JW Marriott hotel situated at the headwaters of the Florida Everglades. Guests at both hotels can enjoy all the facilities and services at Grande Lakes Orlando, including an 18-hole Greg Norman-designed championship golf course and the 40,000-square-foot Ritz-Carlton Spa as well as three pools including the winding lazy river at JW Marriott. Experience a wealth of dining options throughout Grande Lakes Orlando, where the cuisine is as diverse as the resort.
15 outlets to choose from featuring a brand-new steak and seafood restaurant, Knife & Spoon led by award-winning chef John Tesar, southern-inspired cuisine at Highball & Harvest and Mediterranean Italian at PRIMO led by multiple time James Beard award-winning chef Melissa Kelly, a leader in the city’s farm-to-fork movement. The resort sources ingredients from its on-site apiaries and 18,000-square-foot Whisper Creek Farm. On-property activities include Grande Lakes Sports Experiences offering kayaking, eco-tours on Shingle Creek, falconry, mountain biking and fishing school. Conference and meeting attendees have their pick of a selection of meeting space options located across 150,000 square feet that connects the two properties plus more than 100,000 square feet of outdoor space.
Grande Lakes is located 15 minutes from the Orlando International Airport, five minutes from the Orange County Convention Center and minutes from the major theme parks. Follow Grande Lakes Orlando on Twitter at @RC_Orlando and @JW_Orlando, Instagram @ritzcarltonorlando and jwmorlando and Facebook ritzcarltonorlando and jwmarriottorlando. For more information about Grande Lakes Orlando, visit www.grandelakes.com.